Qatar Fellowship Program
One of the Qatar-America Institute (QAI)’s core values is to further strengthen the education and academic research relationship between Qatar and America. This is why we are offering an Academic Fellowship opportunity for Qatar-based students who are interested in the political, economic, social and cultural synergies between the United States and Qatar.
QAI’s Fellowship Program will accept qualified Qatar-based graduate students, who are Qatari citizens and residents with special interest in international relations and foreign policy, to become a visiting member part of our team in Washington, D.C. The fellowship is an annual equal opportunity for up to four female and male graduate students who received American education and interested in a variety of fields including politics, economy, nationals security, business, education, culture, and others.
The fellows’ main responsibilities will enable them to gain experience in:
1. Research Skills
2. Writing & Materials Production
1. Qatar citizens & residents.
2. Graduate-level (Rising seniors to PhDs)
3. Received an education in the USA
4. Authorized to work in the USA
5. Submitted application form before the deadline; December 1st, 2018
6. Passed phone interview
Application Form and Requirements:
Application Deadline: December 1st, 2018
Please provide the following and submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Writing Sample (500 words max.)
2. Cover letter/Letter of Intent
4. Information Form: