We have the remarkable privilege of transporting you around the world to an ancient land filled with wonder and excitement – all in a single evening. Step into Qatar for an exclusive evening of its food, music, culture and new friends! Taking place at Qatar’s America Institute for Culture (QAIC).
1) QATARI FOOD: Enjoy a specially prepared buffet of Qatar and other delicacies native to the Arabian Peninusala.
2) REFRESHMENTS: Traditional juices and nonalcoholic drinks will be served.
3) OUD MUSIC: Experience live Qatari music as interpreted by a native Oud player.
4) QATARI GREETING: The evening will include welcome remarks by QAIC Executive Director, Fatima Al-Dosari.
5) QATARI ARTS & TOUR: Explore the significant and historic time of Qatar’s pearl diving heritage through a contemporary lens in the exhibition, Pearls of Wonder: a digital era as well as view interdisciplinary projects highlighting contemporary culture, education, and innovation in Doha.
Take a journey through the senses at QAIC’s popular Perfumery Museum which explores the history, art, and science of olfactory art from East to West.
Plus, enjoy a display of Qatari traditional and contemporary fashion for visitors to try on for photo ops, board games, as music and films presented in collaboration with the Doha Film Institute (DFI).